21 January 2012

Fab Finds : My Girls Fashion Accessories

horse ring

Fab Find! Fashion Accessories for Teens


My girls are loving these accessories right now.  There are still other designs on their collections but these were just the pictures I have managed to get.  Grateful to Daughter S for wearing it so I could take a picture, thanks dear! :)

These cute rings are vintage looking and affordable for girls to buy so many of these.

I find it cute but I don't think I will be wearing one anytime soon :) as I think it's more cute for girls and teens to wear it.





 
Love Ring



Cute Mask Ring

Moustache Ring

This moustache ring is my daughter S favorite ring.  A gift from her sister J.  So sweet, especially when they are not fighting ;)

Lovebirds Ring


Candy Ring  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...