14 January 2012

Tea Tree Mud Mask


Fab Find! Tea Tree Mud Mask with natural tea tree and peppermint oils.

I bought this at Watsons SM City Cebu, I forgot how much this cost but I am definitely sure that I got this for less than Php100.

What it claims:

Superdrug Tea Tree and Peppermint Mud Mask is specially formulated to deeply cleanse and purify pores, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean.

Tea Tree originates from Australia.  It is a natural antibacterial agent, known for its antiseptic healing properties.

Peppermint oil is renowned for its therapeutic effect on skin disorders and for its cooling sensation.


How to use:
Apply evenly to clean skin with fingertips avoiding the eye and lip area.  Leave to dry for 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water and pat dry.


I feel a tingling sensation while waiting for the mask to dry on my face, maybe because of the peppermint oil? but I love it! I feel my face tightened right after rinsing it off and I noticed my pores looks smaller, it minimized the appearance of my large pores.

Good for DIY treat yourself at home for a cheap price.  Thumbs up! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...