22 February 2014

The Wonders of the Brown Rice Tea

Highlanders Brown Rice Tea





I just discovered a great, all natural remedy for the ailments that are bothering me lately.

I discovered this product through my mother by accident, I was at her house when I had constipation and I was complaining about it, she started looking if she still has some tea and this is what she gave me. She said try this although she herself haven't tried it yet coz it was also given to her by my aunt.  At first I was hesitant to drink it coz I am not really fond of tea coz of its bitter after taste but surprisingly when I took my first sip I was surprised to find out there was no after taste and I like the smell of this tea parang roasted rice na masarap kainin.

Since I had a problem sleeping at night and I always urinate at night.  Was really happy to note that I had a good night sleep and surprised that I didn't even woke up in the middle of the night to urinate, I hate it when I urinate at night coz I find it hard to go back to sleep after I urinate.

I am not an avid fan of tea coz I find it bitter for my taste but with the Highlanders Brown Rice Tea there is no bitter after taste.

As you can see in my photo of the product the price tag is Php143.75 for 5 bags of tea.  It is a bit pricey but it is worth it.  Although sometimes what I do is reuse the tea bag for 2 more uses.

Please note that this is not a paid reviewed.  I personally bought this product and would just like to share my views hence the product review.

For the manufacturer/distributor of Higlanders Brown Rice Tea, I would be more than happy if I could get a couple of tea (wink wink)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...