01 December 2011

Bonifacio Day, Foodcourt, etc.

Today commemorates the birth of national hero Andrés Bonifacio on November 30, 1863.  A holiday, no school for my girls today, and that means I can sleep in late.  Had our brunch of chicken adobo.  And I have work to do online so I asked the girls to clean up after lunch and do a little laundry, which they all did (thank you girls!)

S was getting restless in the afternoon, she wants to go out and buy another anime video, she likes anime, manga or whatever that is called.  J was also getting bored of watching TV.  And they keep on asking if we could go to the korean store, but I really have work to do and my client might not pay me anymore if I don't meet my deadline. So I have to beg off.  The two girls are sulking coz they are bored and can't use the computer coz I am using it.

By late afternoon, I was thinking of what to prepare for dinner but I was feeling too lazy to cook so we just headed out to the nearest mall.  For just 250pesos we had our full dinner at the foodcourt of the mall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...