30 November 2011

Korean Restaurant : Hwang Kung


Texted my daughter J to come home early from school today.  I was planning to go out for dinner, just the three of us. 

As it was still too early for dinner, we just hit the mall and window shopped.  Ended up buying some toiletries and S who is just 14 keep on pointing the yellow and green nail polish from Caronia.  J has already the yellow one so we just bought the green nail polish.  They are not allowed to wear nail colors in school so they just wear them during weekends. (Yes, I let them be kikay..that's the fun of having girls).

We finally went to a korean restaurant in Lahug, Hwang Kung at the side of Citi Church across IT park where I requested for a private room which is good for 4 persons only.  It was a delicious and inexpensive meal as I only paid 500pesos for our whole meal.  Wherein I only paid for the 2 orders of pork belly which we cooked on the table, the side dishes were refillable/unlimited which consist of kimchi, lettuce, bean sprout, spinach, and others (sorry forgot the names of those other dishes) oh there's also a salad.  We just asked for water, which was also free (cheapskate! :) yes).  Then at the end of the meal, we asked for a serving of hot coffee in which J had a cold one which is also yummy.  I was soooooooo full, I grew quite at the end of the meal because I was already feeling sleepy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...